tisdag 26 maj 2009

Working nine to five.. or not!

Hi there people! Its Lundeh boy here!

Today have been a great day, got alot of things done and at the same time, nothing done :P So, I woke up and took my bike to Wooden Joe ( Trä-Johan ) to work 8:00 - 12:00. Not a whole day, cuz' I needed to get some paper-work done for the AF. So me, "dJimmy Boii" and "The Guy Who Hates Wow" went there around 13:00 and we got home around 15:00 - 16:00. Man that was really booring to be really honest!

So now I'm sittin' here, drinking some Cola and chillin' with some Chuck! I'll be in my bed early today cuz' i need to get up early tomorrow aswell! Gonna work 08:00 - 17:00..! A little bit tireing, due to the fact that I have NO INTEREST in the carpenter-work. I want to try something new... gief job at SEEYOU AB! :D It looks like a good job to have this summer while im building the fence around the house xD

Well... now I'm going to continue watch some Chuck episodes, have a great day everybody!


I'm that swedish legend... sort of!

PS: God.. theese PS's are quite hard to do, so much.. so little time! Ok I got shit-load of time but its just that I dont know what to write lol! Have a good day :P


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade