torsdag 7 maj 2009

Virus Alert!

Hi there peeps! Lundeh boii is back.

Today when I woke up, I saw something scary... I've got the Privacy Center-Virus! *Dun dun duun*. So after some headscratching I was avible to start Windows normaly again :) Cuz' you know, It's not that hard getting rid of it! So all you need to do ( all of you who suck ^^ ) is start your computer in SAFE MODE, then go to the Control panel > Add or Remove Programs, then you get a big list of programs that you got. Look for Privacy Center and REMOVE that fucker!!! Restart your computer to your normal mode and you can now play uber haxx games again! Not so hard ey?

So... What teh fawk will happen today? I dont know to be honest. But It's raid tonight, if nothing else happens! God if people could comment on my blog, that would be sweeeeeeeeet ^^

I'm the swedish legend... sort of!


PS: Ice cold coke is the shit... om nom nom!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade