söndag 3 maj 2009

Hard work work..!

Wazzap homies?

Today have been a quite nice day to be really honest. Started out to wake up at 07:30... Made some dailys in WoW, wich i hav'nt done in a month... And it reminded me how god damn awful it is :P When i was done with that shit, I started to play some dota. Later on "The Guy Who Hates WoW" asked me if I wanted to join him for a run around the river ( It's a 3 - 4 km run ). And as I didnt have anything better to do... I joined :) So... As i was running a god damn bumblebee started to chase me!!! And as it chased me I started to Stress-run and *SNAP* both legs went numb... :P Gawd damnit!

So now I'm sittin' here with both my legs in pain... meh. Careface! I got back home *barely* and I did what I do best... Sat infront of the computer. And for today, I raided Ulduar! And oh man was it awsome?! Cool surroundings, awsome bosses and the best part... beeing back in the guild! We are a great guild arnt we? ;) Downed a bitch today... wich made it the 7th boss down in 25-man Ulduar!!!

Great day with some cewl happenings, not sure if tomorrow will be the same... *sigh*

I'm the swedish legend... sort of!


PS: I looted my first epic neck today! But I'm not sure if i rly wanted it... meh! Got 2% more crit ^^ TIME TO SPEC FIRE!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade