måndag 11 maj 2009

Headache >.<

Hi there nablets and nooblets... or whatever O.o

It's been a while sence the last time I wrote here on my blogg. But I'm back again! So what have I been up to? Not much to be honest. Yesterday I had a minor Migrain so i werent avible to walk outside... so i went to bed early ( or really it was the sofa, and i watched some Ghost Hunters ^^ ). But the day before that... Hmm now I need to think what the heck we did... Oh yea!

Me, Dejv, Kidde and "The Guy Who Hates Wow" where going old school style! And i really mean Old. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the grass was as green as it could be, when Dejv came up with the idea that we should all go Old-afternoon-snack-time! ( We did plan on playing some basket but the wind fucked our dreams in the ear :P ) So we went to the store and everyone bought some kind of snack like Fingers, biscuits, cookies etc etc ( Fingers are chocolate covered... small-long crackers O.o ). And to top all that off, we made some coffie. But I didnt drink any ^^. So there we sat on Dejvs balcony like 4 old people eating some afternoon snacks! But the best part was to go back to the Playstation 3 and play some Burnout Paradise xD

Well... It's a new morning now and I still got the biggest headache ever... I've taken a pill so i hope I'll get better soonish. And yea, I hope the basterds on AF will contact me soon about that group I never accepted to join -.-

I'm the swedish legend... sort of!


PS: Hmm... i dont know what to write here for today, but IM GOING TO PLAY SOME DOTA NOW! Ouch, my head hurts >.<... yea, that sounds better.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade