lördag 23 maj 2009

Fuck this shit.

Hi there peeps, been a while sence the last.. ehm, note? It's starting to be a pattern...

Today have been the most SUCKY day ever..! But I'll give you the details later on.
Well, this week I've been working and being on a LAN from thursday to... today! Must say it was really fun on the LAN. Bane + Omni ftw! We all played some CS ( well not me to be really honest ) and some Dota! Reaaaaaally fun games sometimes. I sat pritty darn well, but my ass hurted like HELL after theese days... stupid chairs! But hey... party tonight! or that what i thought...

So today I woke up pritty early ( for beeing a LAN ) at around 11:00-ish and packed my computer. Got home, and I got nothing than nudles to eat... yummie! So with nudles in my stomach I jumped into the shower. Sweet sweet shower after 2 days of constant gaming! But this is when everything is starting to get bad... In a rush i put my pants on... not realizing that two of the buttons are closed, SCRAAAATCH! My only jeans I can wear is now broken... so EXTREMLY neggative i went to the party thinking : "I'm gonna use all of my booze to forget about all this crap today and be happy for the night! WOOT PARTY!"

But boy i was wrong... just after 4 drinks people starting to talk about going out to Pubs, and I got no money so i couldnt join em. but hey, 4 people said almost the same as I did. But 30 mins later they allso had their minds of going away. So fuck it i thought and went home.

I dont have any money to throw away all my alcohol! Man all I wanted was a nice party at my sisters apartment. But no, everyone was planning on leaving as usual. Fawk theez Shiet!


I am the swedish legend... sort of!


PS
: I'm not going to party for a while now i think... atleast not if people is going to the pubs again. Feel free to do whatever you want, but I'm not joining in my economic situation. Have a great evening -.-

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade